Our Available Positions
We are looking for a Permanent Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse to become a part of our team.
Monday – Friday shifts can be negotiated with other members of the nursing team. Additional hours available for annual and sick leave cover. Added bonus of no weekend work.
APHRA registration and Indemnity Insurance required.
Previous General Practice experience is preferred but not essential.
Duties include wound care, child and adult immunisations, health assessments, assisting with procedures eg excisions and patient triage.
For more information call the practice on 0740364333
Please send your CV with a covering letter to Practice Manager, Julie Michael, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 30th October, 2021
We are looking for a Senior Medical Receptionist to become a part of our team.
Permanent Part or Full-Time Position
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Maintain high standards – particularly processes and protocols
- Rostering reception staff
- Ensuring timely receipt of payments
- Training of reception staff
- Maintain an efficient appointment book
- General medical reception duties
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 12 months Best Practice experience
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Compassionate & professional customer skills
- Strong communication skills
Email resume and cover letter to Julie Michael (Practice Manager) email@example.com